VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Disneyland & California Adventure

TylerRRC1972

Very Late, but here it is. Left NJ early Sunday Morning November 5th, arrived at John Wayne Airport at 11:53 California Time, after a short ride to our Disney Grand Hotel, we checked in and rested. Used the Hotel Entrance to Disney California Adventure, we did Little Mermaid Undersea Adventure, The Golden Zepher, Jumpin Jellyfish and Silly Symphony Swings. We then walked through the Boardwalk to Cars Land and ate at Flow's, Great Food. Next we did Luigi Rolickin Roadsters and Maters Junkyard Jamboree, we were getting tired and headed back to the Hotel and in bed by 9:00pm. I got up at 5:30 Monday morning and did the 6a.m. Powerball around DCA, had a great guide, good workout and it was awesome seeing them clean the park and put up Christmas Decorations, after heading back and cleaning up, I met the rest of my party at Storytellers Cafe for Breakfast with Chip and Dale, Great Breakfast here, but had a bad dinner here at night, Whitewater Snacks in the Hotel had better food. We headed out to DCA and did Soarin, Monsters Inc, met Spiderman, Starlord and Gamora, my nephew was still scared to do Guardians Drop Tower, so we headed to Bugs Land and did all 4 Rides, next we used the Fast Pass at Radiator Racers, then we Shopped in Cars Land, ate at the Cozy Cone and did Maters Junkyard Jamboree, next we did Toy Story Midway Mania and Grizzly River Run, then headed back to the Hotel. After a rest, we had dinner, shopped in Downtown Disney and Took a ride on the Monorail. On Tuesday i did the Powerwalk again, after cleaning up we headed to Disneyland and Did Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters and The Astro Orbitor. We had Breakfast in Tomorrow Land, after Breakfast my nephew grew tired, Jetlag, Time Change and The clocks going back finally caught up to him, my sister took him back for a nap and I scoped out the park, I also used Fast Pass on Space and Splash Mountains. Later on we headed to DCA and did Toy Story Midway Mania, Mickeys Fun Wheel and Soarin before heading back to Downtown Disney. On Wednesday we went back to Disneyland after a character breakfast, we did Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Manny Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Splash Mountin, Big Thunder Mountain and Lunch at Belles in Fanasty Land. We then did Casey Jr. Circus Train, Dumbo, Carousel, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, Pinocchio Daring Adventure, Snow White Scary Adventure, Matterhorn-Fanasty, Gadget Go Coaster, Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin and Took the Railroad to the front of the park, at Nite we did The World of Color Show at DCA. On Thursday we headed to Disneyland and Did Star Tours, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Autopia, Nemo's Submarine Voyage, Matterhorn-Tomorrow. We then headed to DCA and did Guardians Mission Breakout and Princess Lunch followed by Mickeys Fun Wheel. After a break we headed back to DVD at Nite and shopped, met Captain America and rode Guardians again. On Friday we headed back to NJ. This was a great trip and I wish I could go out Disneyland every six months. Thank You

IMG_20171110_071839260_HDR.jpg

Edited by TylerRRC1972

Nice report, it sounds like you got a lot of different rides in.

Disneyland is probably my favorite park I have been to, if it didn't require a plane ride (or days of driving), I would want to visit more often.