VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Terry Hill Waterpark Auction

The Master

This Saturday, June 23rd, there will be an public auction at the former Terry Hill Waterpark in Upper Macungie Township. They will be auctioning off several of its waterpark equipment, food service equipment, and mini golf figures. Wish I had visited the park back when it wax open as it has several old fashioned terrain waterslides that are rare these days. Always sad to see a park close. 

Edited by The Master

I searched for a video of the waterpark. It looked like it would have been a fun place to visit once a season with those different slide types. I guess they couldn't compete with a major waterpark like Wildwater Kingdom so close to their park.

Plus it is pretty dated and may no longer meet modern safety standards. Those 3 mat slides are just bare concrete chutes with no padding and some really steeply banked turns. The steel water slide tower had pretty bad rust damage, several holes rusted through the stairs and railings. There was also a second wooden tower that had some loose steps. The mini golf figures went for really high prices. Some were bid up to 2k even though they were pretty weathered. I got a spare Hayward pool pump for cheap and some new in the box commerical grade tube floats.