VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Flash Sale Extended through Sept. 9

29yrswithaGApass

I think it's if people stop paying for their membership before 12 months (something like an expired credit card), Six Flags gets to keep the $20.

I'm taking a risk on seeing what the after Flash Sale price will be. Other than going on a Fright Fest Saturday which I really want to avoid, the only other chance I would have to get to the park this month was Tuesday and the weather looks like it will be horrible. Hopefully the price will still be under $80 for a gold pass.

I was planning on swinging over to the park today too (i live 20mins away) just to process our renewal SP’s before the hoopla of FF starts, but the wather is crap. On/off rain.  Im old school and we all still have our pics on our passes, i hope they dont make us get new ones this year. I only say this because it didnt ask if we are current pass holders or show our pass acct numbers when i renewed online like previous years. I do feel like they were pushing those memberships like, super hard. I want no part of them, personally. SP for life !! 😆

Hey fetish911, we did our passes last Saturday , a little bit of a line but it was quick, and they just added the renewal to our old passes. The fright fest pass had to be picked up at the extreme ticket booth by the parachutes and the picture pass at the main photo center by the fountain.

10 hours ago, fetish911 said:

I was planning on swinging over to the park today too (i live 20mins away) just to process our renewal SP’s before the hoopla of FF starts, but the wather is crap. On/off rain.  Im old school and we all still have our pics on our passes, i hope they dont make us get new ones this year. I only say this because it didnt ask if we are current pass holders or show our pass acct numbers when i renewed online like previous years. I do feel like they were pushing those memberships like, super hard. I want no part of them, personally. SP for life !! 😆

There was a separate link on the page to get a renewal price for existing passholders. It's like $1 less, so you didn't miss much.

When you go to process, just ask them to put it on your existing card.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:07 PM, Matt Kaiser said:

There was a separate link on the page to get a renewal price for existing passholders. It's like $1 less, so you didn't miss much.

When you go to process, just ask them to put it on your existing card.

Oh i already paid with said link and got that whole, whopping 1$ discount(just wanted to goto park to process to get it over with). Speaking of,  i dont like having to get it processed by sept 30. Isnt that like a month sooner than usual? 

Flash Sale is over but now it is the Fright Sale. Prices look the same with less perks for season pass purchases such as no free HITP ticket or photo print and no $1 renewal discount but you have until October 31st to process the pass (main page still says September 30th but when you go to the store page it shows October 31st).

• 2 months later...

Now there is the Cyber Sale, a gold season pass for 1 person is $83, 2 or more for $74.99 each. I'm probably going to buy the gold season pass and add the basic dining for $39.99. I didn't visit enough this year to make the premium dining pass worth the cost but even 4 trips to the park should make the basic plan worth it. I'm glad they lowered the price for 1 pass for this deal, I really didn't want to either have to pay $118 for a gold season pass or over $100 for a membership.