VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Is There A Chance That Wonder Woman Will Be Operating On Opening Day?

ZachMan

I know that attractions rarely open on opening day, and that they typically open sometime in May, but I can't imagine that a Frisbee is that hard to install. I know that it definitely won't happen, so I'm not really sure why I'm posting this, but the idea of a Frisbee taking a while to install baffles me. They have already started advertising it, and if they started in March, I'm sure they would get many people there on Opening Day. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Medusa42 said:

The footers were completed a long time ago, but they are most likely targeting an opening around Memorial Day.  I think SkyHigh Coasters LLC is erecting the rides for SFGAdv, SFGAm, and SFDK this year.  It looks like Maxx Force is going up quickly, so they will probably come here next.

I've seen the ground laid for a while now, so I assumed they had done something other than just clear up space. You are almost definitely right about the Memorial Day opening, as that's when pretty much every ride opens now. 

20 hours ago, Squidy2201 said:

If I'm not wrong, I think it only takes a day to assemble the parts to a Giant Discovery after all the concrete is set. Then the queue and other parts.

Just like a Larson Loop