VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2019 SFGA Theme Park Map

29yrswithaGApass

I'm glad that the Justice League area is being called DC Universe. It would really irk me and my OCD if the park called it Metropolis and Superman were clear on the other side of the park  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, owtoty said:

Also if Chopsix is anything like the version at SFA, then it will be one of my favorite food places in the park. Had the one at SFA a few years ago and thought it was better than average for six flags food. 

The only Chop Six I've had was at Great America, and it was the absolute worst food I've ever had at a theme park. The orange chicken was inedible. (and not even chicken)

I loved Panda Express 😢

I hope that was either an anomaly or that ours is completely different.

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matt Kaiser said:

The only Chop Six I've had was at Great America, and it was the absolute worst food I've ever had at a theme park. The orange chicken was inedible. (and not even chicken)

I loved Panda Express 😢

I hope that was either an anomaly or that ours is completely different.

I loved Panda too but since it wasn't on the dining pass I rarely purchased it because why would I pay when I have a dining pass? I hope it's good because I remember the SFA one being almost at the same level as Panda.

18 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Great Adventure's new 2019 rack brochure is out and this is the first year that it will be in a heavy-stock card format instead of a foldout pamphlet.

Click below to check it out:

2019BrochureCard-Front%20copy.jpg

Looks great! I wish the park maps would go back to this size/layout. Makes them a lot easier to carry.

I'll miss the old style brochure but I'm glad there is at least something still available to add to my collection of park maps and brochures. It seems like more things are moving to digital only like some store weekly ads.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 1:53 AM, BuddyChrist said:

Could be a great opportunity for a Justice League stunt show sometime in the future. Even though they're usually cheesy, it's still nice to be able to sit down after so much walking and take in a show.

Also, we still only have 2 water rides in the park (Congo and Log Flume). There's some leftover real estate next to Justice League (old Musik Express/Spinmeister spots) that would be a great area for some type of Aquaman themed water ride. Those hot summer days really make me yearn for the days of Movietown Water Effect and its giant splash waves.

You'll think you're looking at Aquaman (sorry had to make a Barenaked Ladies joke)