VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

5/17/19 SFGAdv

Tbone112499

After my classes ended for the year at UD, I decided to come home for a few days before I have to go back for finals. I got in my car and was home and at the park by 2 that afternoon (glad that traffic wasn't too bad on the DE Memorial Bridge). The park wasn't too crowded, most crowds were schools participating in the Music in the Parks event. Had a great time and met up with a bunch of other enthusiasts for some rides. I was at the park during the power surge, and was next in line with some friends for JL. The building went dark for about 3 seconds and then the ride began to reboot itself. Until we got out of the line to get some snacks, we had no idea that this power surge effected the entire park! We were glad not to be on a coaster and to not have to go through the hassle of an evac! After that, we walked around and got a ton of rides, with El Toro hauling. Great visit, and I'm going back for more this weekend! Hopefully I'll get to a wider variety of rides today (5/18/19)!

Final Ride Count: 
JLBFM 2x 
BTR 1x 
Nitro 2x 
Sky Screamer 1x 
RMT 2x 
El Toro 7x

Nice report, I didn't realize most of the rides were shut down from the power surge either. I thought just the Log Flume that I was waiting for had broken down until I saw all the coasters stopped on the lift hill or brakes.