VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Blue painted line?

hollyferry

28 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

That is a path from the front gate to the Safari. It’s needed because there’s no easy way to tell guests how to get there given how many dead ends and roadblocks we have in the park   

Thank you! 

17 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

That is a path from the front gate to the Safari. It’s needed because there’s no easy way to tell guests how to get there given how many dead ends and roadblocks we have in the park   

Is Dr. Scholl's sponsoring it again this year?

Other parks have them as well, they just don't lead to the safari (because, obviously, other parks don't have safaris.)

1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Is Dr. Scholl's sponsoring it again this year?

Other parks have them as well, they just don't lead to the safari (because, obviously, other parks don't have safaris.)

Probably their water parks

It is sponsored by Dr. Scholl's again. I also noticed it was repainted. (Well, painted on top of by a thinner brush, so you can still clearly see a wider fading line)

Honestly, my guess is that Dr. Scholl's came to Six Flags with the sponsorship, and it was up to each park to decide where they would paint a line to. Safari is just the obvious choice for us, but I don't think the idea for the line came before the sponsorship.

g6HmHrL.jpg

7 hours ago, Lemur said:

No, some of them are just blue lines, sponsored by Dr. Scholl's and don't go anywhere in particular.  I think SFNE's is like that. 

SFNE's goes to the waterpark. Lol

Edited by Matt Kaiser

13 hours ago, Matt Kaiser said:

It is sponsored by Dr. Scholl's again. I also noticed it was repainted. (Well, painted on top of by a thinner brush, so you can still clearly see a wider fading line)

Honestly, my guess is that Dr. Scholl's came to Six Flags with the sponsorship, and it was up to each park to decide where they would paint a line to. Safari is just the obvious choice for us, but I don't think the idea for the line came before the sponsorship.

g6HmHrL.jpg

SFNE's goes to the waterpark. Lol

Thanks for the clarity Matt.