VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Anyone been to the park? Any word on the member upgrades?

hollyferry

I'm just curious if anyone has gone yet. Tomorrow is the last day of our vacation, and I'm seriously debating on going. 

We've been hunkered down since the end of March, and have only gone out for groceries and work. (And our trip to the safari lol) On one hand, I'm afraid to; and on the other I think we'd be on due to all the precautions. 

And, does anyone know how the "upgrade" for the memberships work? We are currently platinum, and *should* be upgraded to diamond due to the closures and not cancelling our memberships. Is it automatic? 

I have been to the park, twice.  I will have a full video on the topic coming out on Friday, but I can say with confidence that the park is definitely very safe.

My video will come out at 1:00 PM EST on Friday on the Coliwood Studios YouTube channel, so feel free to check it out when it comes out!

We’re actually so confident in Six Flags that we’re going to 4 Six Flags Parks across Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas!

• Like 1

I was there last Thursday for the first time and I was impressed with how well they kept on top of keeping things clean/sanitized.   Entry was quick and easy with their new thermal scanning and security procedures.  I was happy to see 95% of the people wearing their masks although some improperly.  Social distancing isn’t a problem except maybe if you’re between guests who don’t follow the markings in the queues.  Compared to other public places I have been in my honest opinion GA did  a great job.  

As far as member upgrades, they should be automatic. You shouldn’t have to do anything to get the next level.  

• Like 1