VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

"Do the Six at Great Adventure"

Tbone112499

Hey everyone! This last semester I took an Electronic Media Production class at my University, and our final assignment was to make a video project about any topic we chose. Of course it seemed like Great Adventure would be a perfect topic for me and something that would be really easy and fun to talk about. We were limited to about 2 minutes, but after this assignment I feel like I could make a whole series! Covid has impacted so much, and it was certainly interesting to do so many of my college classes online. I decided a nice tie-in to make the assignment topical was to discuss how GAdv was handling safety protocols. I decided to call the short "Do the Six at Great Adventure". The goal of the production was to tell a story and use different shot-placement and interview techniques. I hope you all enjoy it, and I'll update everyone when I have a grade back for it!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Great job!   Can we use this video when we do our 2020 Yearbook as part of our Timelines series?

Absolutely! Glad I could use this assignment for something beyond a grade.