VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The New 2021 Theme Park Map is Here!

29yrswithaGApass

Interesting that Joker and Cyborg have height limits of 77 inches (6'5") and Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth has an 84 inch (7 feet) height limit.

When I was at Six Flags America, I actually saw someone get height checked and he was too tall for Superman: Ride of Steel (said guy was 6'6" or 6'7"). You all ever see anyone get height checked for being too tall to ride?

Looking through, these are changes I noticed from last year. Let me know if I missed anything or added something that is the same as last year.

1. Jersey Devil Coaster (most obvious and we knew about this already)

2. Congo Rapids Open until the end of October?

3. Houdini's Great Escape is listed. I doubt it'll be open at the beginning of the year, though.

4.  Safari Off Road Adventure- on the website is says that it will open. Maybe this is from a previous year? Or maybe it will open with both cars and trucks? We will have to wait and see.

5. Log Flume: "Weekends only until May 2" Meaning it could be open on opening day? Also closes in October.

6. No loose articles still on Jersey Devil, El Toro, Kingda Ka, and The Joker.

7. The Ride Information Center has moved outside the park- Im grateful for this change. That line used to take up half the midway.

8. The Apple Shop in the CocaCola Freestyle Building looks like it is permanent- at least for this year.

9.  The Last Drop- not sure if this is a new name for a store.

10. The mask break zone along the waterfront has been removed.

That's all that I see. Any more from any of you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Louisatsweetlou said:

Looking through, these are changes I noticed from last year. Let me know if I missed anything or added something that is the same as last year.

1. Jersey Devil Coaster (most obvious and we knew about this already)

2. Congo Rapids Open until the end of October?

3. Houdini's Great Escape is listed. I doubt it'll be open at the beginning of the year, though.

4.  Safari Off Road Adventure- on the website is says that it will open. Maybe this is from a previous year? Or maybe it will open with both cars and trucks? We will have to wait and see.

5. Log Flume: "Weekends only until May 2" Meaning it could be open on opening day? Also closes in October.

6. No loose articles still on Jersey Devil, El Toro, Kingda Ka, and The Joker.

7. The Ride Information Center has moved outside the park- Im grateful for this change. That line used to take up half the midway.

8. The Apple Shop in the CocaCola Freestyle Building looks like it is permanent- at least for this year.

9.  The Last Drop- not sure if this is a new name for a store.

10. The mask break zone along the waterfront has been removed.

That's all that I see. Any more from any of you?

Jersey Devil BBQ coming to the building that used to be Casa de Quesadilla (Nitro Grill) across from Congo Rapids. New Smokehouse near Dare Devil Dive and the Carousel, too. That might be something like what we see Rita's becomes during HITP.