VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

7/1 Birthday Run Tonite

Railer

With all these new features on the site, and the new Spotlight. And with the the two Birthday's, here and the park. I am feeling all nostalgic for the place, so we just threw together some last minute plans to go tonite and close the park. We are going to bring our 8yr. old neighbor boy with us, with the "Bring A Friend for 14.99" Value Book Coupon. He has never been there and he lives next door to us (we live 15-20min. from the park) So, hopefully we get a new family getting Season Passes next year. That is my Birthday present to the park. I'll get some pics up later tonite when we get home, and maybe a special birthday pic. from the park. :cake-surprise:

We just got back from the park and we had a really great time. I know I said I would take alot of pics. for you all, but tonite was a night that I decided we are keeping just for me and my family. And it was nice not having to make sure I didn't miss getting a pic. of something going on. I actually had my pic. taken with my kids and Bugs & Daffy for once, And it felt good having a night off. I hope you all understand.

*R*

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself with your family. And don't feel bad about the pictures, while it's nice to see them, I am sure everyone will agree with me that it's also important for you (especially when with your kids) to have nights to yourselves without the worry of making sure you catch everything that is new or interesting going on in the park in picture form. So definitely no sweat on that one as family fun should always come first. Again glad you enjoyed the mnight with your family and hopefully you get many more oppertunities during the season:)