VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What Coasters Do You Think Will Be Open For Rise & Scream 4/5?

DarkKnight

If I weren't meeting friends for Rise and Scream, I would have saved my gas money. It was still a fun day with a nice Spring-sized crowd in the warm Summer weather. Once the park opened, my friends and I had a great ride towards the front of Ka with a one train wait. We had a four lap mini-marathon on Toro, a two lap ride on Nitro (until a ride attendant had a power trip and told up we couldn't ride again) a one cycle wait on TDK (with an almost quiet preshow crowd, except for the group that Security allowed to cut us) and a walk-on at Medusa, Runaway Train, and the Sky Ride! After a small cloud burst, we rode Rolling Thunder and it was smooth and quiet and full of floater air like well maintained woodies in other parks. The rain shock-charged Toro too. I've never had a more "what-in-the-world just happened" ride at Great Adventure. The hill over RT was like being pushed over the side of a cliff. After browning out through the entire helix on Nitro, I decided to call it a day.

Edited by darkridedan