VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Halloween Horror Nights

J4Sing

I am very pleased to announce I was hired back by Universal Studios yesterday to work HHN 18. I worked two previous HHN's, and it was a blast. This will be my final one, since I am moving back north at the end of the year. Hope to do the same thing next year at either GA or Coney Island, whichever one is less censored.

Here are a few pics of myself in previous HHN's. I will keep you all posted as the event unfolds. JS

Ghost Town, 2004

face1.jpg

Ghost Town 2004 (Ron "Opie Cunningham" Howard went through that night. Scared the crap out of him I did. lol)

girafe.jpg

We're not really supposed to sleep during breaks, but who is going to try and wake ME?

slpgrfcopy.jpg

With my ex gf, Ghost Town 2004. (the relationship was kind of sucky anyhow.)

a2af.jpg

Shaving my head during a break. All Night Die-IN, 2006

DSCF0015.jpg

Inside the house, All Night Die In, 2006

IntheHouse.jpg

With my good friend Jack the clown,2006. Jack loved me...

JackandKook.jpg

But he loved my friend Chris even more....

ChrisandClown.jpg

The Surgeon General pays a visit

42162445061_0.jpg

Man you look awesome in your make-up and all. Hopefully GA would be willing to hire you for FF as I think they could find something for you to do. I know HHN can be a bit over the top that FF here can be, but it would be awesome if after moving back up here you could work at the park :)

And of course congrats on the re-hire by Universal and good luck with it aain this year :)

There's also a bunch of places in Philly that probably hire you like Nightmare on Broadstreet and Eastern State Pen. I go to HHN every year but I dislike how they serve so much booze in recent years. Like last year this drunk just stopped in the middle of a house and would not let anyone pass him, they he got in a fight with a guard inside the house. Do you and your fellow scare actors worry about all drunks at HHNs anymore? Heck I am more scared of the drunks than of you guys at HHN anymore.

Edited by The Master

There's also a bunch of places in Philly that probably hire you like Nightmare on Broadstreet and Eastern State Pen. I go to HHN every year but I dislike how they serve so much booze in recent years. Like last year this drunk just stopped in the middle of a house and would not let anyone pass him, they he got in a fight with a guard inside the house. Do you and your fellow scare actors worry about all drunks at HHNs anymore? Heck I am more scared of the drunks than of you guys at HHN anymore.

Oh we get problems with the drunks a lot, mainly on Friday and Saturday nights. Actors get hit and threatened. I was lucky to be in a jail cell both times I did it. (although I dont know where I am going to be put this year.)One time a drunk girl got into my cell and sat on my prop toilet, which was not connected.

Drunks will stare down actors, and most stupid of all, try and scare the actors. They curse, snarl, and threaten. People wait 2 hours on line, and they have booze concessions on the lines like Great Adventure has soft drink stands on the line. So some people are plastered before they even get in to the first house. Then of course, you have the pukers.

Let me know when you are coming down for the event, maybe we can meet up. JS

I may not make it there this year. The past 4 years I keep saying this time would be my last at HHN because of all the drunks. It is a shame really that they serve so much booze, HHN did not used to be like that untill 2003 which was the year all the drinking started. Two years ago somebody in the crowds splashed booze into my eye, it burned and stung so bad I had to go to first aid. I thought someone had maced me at first it hurt so bad but it probably was just booze and my eye is okay now. I only do the weeknight HHN but those are still crowded enough, hope you have good luck with HHN this year.

Edited by The Master

After hearing some of this stuff I am really happy that GA does not sell booze as easily as Universal does. We have our fair share of problems with people being rowdy and intoxicated prior to coming in for Halloween. I really think some people find the season as a whole just a big reason to get drunk more often sometimes. I can only imagine what could take place if the boozze was sold in GA like it is in Universal with some of the people I meet, or how mony youths would somehow get their hands on it.

• 1 month later...

I sure am! We just had our two rehearsals this past week, makeup and wardrobe tests, etc.

Next Wednesday is the full dress rehearsal, which is also the team member preview. Then we open

up the last Friday and Saturday of September. Gonna be great- the houses are really gorgeous. There are all

kinds of new effects and animation, along with Universal Studios top notch set designs and horror make up.(why not? Universal

put Horror movies on the map!)

As for me, I am in the "Creatures" house, playing the "mauling victim". I'm actually the first scareactor the

guests encounter in my house. I won't be wearing the over the top airbrush makeup this year, but I do have some

respectable wounds on my face, courtesy of the creatures.

Here's the official link

BLOODY MARY

Edited by J4Sing