VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure Employee Yearbooks

CablesEric

This question is for former employees. Does anyone remember the Yearbooks they would sell, I know the park stopped publishing them in the late 90's. It would be cool to see them again, we should dig them up and get the pictures to Harry.

I actually have two of them. I have them in a box somewhere. I'll have to see if I can find them.

This question is for former employees. Does anyone remember the Yearbooks they would sell, I know the park stopped publishing them in the late 90's. It would be cool to see them again, we should dig them up and get the pictures to Harry.

We welcome any photos of the park that people can provde, especially from the earlier days. These can either be posted to the galleries or sent to us directly at feedback@greatadventurehistory.com . :)

• 2 weeks later...

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to email you Eric. I keep getting forum member name not found (or something like that). Anyway I will start scanning tonight. Did you want the entire book or just certain departments?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Eric, I ran across the 1997 employee yearbook. Are you in any of these photos from the Skyway? (I am assming you were doing cables in '97.)

gallery_2_413_266555.jpg

gallery_2_413_4102467.jpg

If anyone has a Great Adventure employee yearbook from any year(s) except 1979, 1980, and 1997 that they could share with us, we would love to share them with our readers. We would just need scans of the booklets, or allow us to borrow, scan, and return them back to you. If so, please let us know!

Eric, I ran across the 1997 employee yearbook. Are you in any of these photos from the Skyway? (I am assming you were doing cables in '97.)

gallery_2_413_4102467.jpg

I am on the left in the photo on the lower left.

^By far the best Cable Crew ever and some of the best people I ever worked with.

I agree Dave! I also just got the chills from the picture with Laura, Sarah and Melissa. Good to see their smiling faces again!

Edited by CablesEric

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I've had some success acquiring some of the Great Adventure yearbooks (or memorybooks) over the past couple of months. If anyone has books from the years listed below and would be willing to loan them to me to scan I would appreciate it very much. Thanks for the consideration.

1974 to 1978

1981 to 1995

2007 to today