VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

HOW BIG?

J4Sing

I had some extra time on my hands today, so I decided to undertake a little photoshop project that I wanted to do for a while. Hope you all like it! JS

heightcopy.jpg

OOPS! I made an error with the Verazanno height. Went back and corrected it, so all is well. If anyone saved the previous version, you might want to replace it with v2.0. sorry bout that- Jay

heightcopy-1.jpg

I'd rather keep the chart with structures of tourism. (except for the bridge, which is transportation but a very familiar visual landmark)

Once I start putting in skyscrapers, then I have to put in the Empire State, Freedom tower, Chrysler building, Sears Tower, etc, and it will just be another skyscraper chart.

Yeah I can see that. Then how about city hall (545 ft) with Billy Penn up top, it is a tourist landmark and remember Philly is closer to GAdv than NYC is. It's probably a good thing KK is not taller than Billy Penn or KK would suffer his curse. :o

450px-Philadelphia_City_Hall_(from_Art_Museum).JPG

It was the tallest habitable building in the world from 1901 to 1908.

Edited by The Master

That one actually would look very cool. We would need to find a picture of it showing more of the building though, not just the tower. An older picture perhaps from before the other tall buildings came along.

Yeah I can see that. Then how about city hall (545 ft) with Billy Penn up top, it is a tourist landmark and remember Philly is closer to GAdv than NYC is. It's probably a good thing KK is not taller than Billy Penn or KK would suffer his curse. :o

450px-Philadelphia_City_Hall_(from_Art_Museum).JPG

It was the tallest habitable building in the world from 1901 to 1908.