VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

VIP Glow in the Park Parade Seating

southview2

The Glow in the park parade now has vip seating. But the sign is incorrect, you purchase tickets at justice league. When you get vip you get the seating for the show, a free make your own sundae to use when you get to the seating and a free glow item. Its 9.99. I personaly dont think this will take off.

No wonder I couldn't find any info at Papa Johns (like the sign said)!

The sign on the glow carts says the items are $5 and up so I guess it works out to $5 for the VIP seat and sundae.

Yea, the origional idea was for papa johns but they realized, theres a papa johns practicly everywhere.

With so many places to see this parade, I don't suspect too many park regulars will be partaking in the idea. Though much like the Flash Pass and other items, you will have those people who want to get to do and see everything in the park in one day buying everything and anything they can to accomplish this.

I think that as long as the parade comes back the VIP seating will come back for even a short while (I could see it as useful during the weekends at points if large crowds are expected). As for the cabanas, come on can we really see them go without having at least one GAH cabana party :P