VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Mummers Parades

saxguy

I am looking for any Mummers Parade pics from the last few weekends were GA had the Philadelphia Mummers perform in a parade style format. I saw alot of employees taking pictures on the August 2nd I was just looking to see if any of them were posted.

thank you

I have video of some of the parade but it is in quicktime video format and I am not sure on how to post it. Maybe I can send it to someone and they can put it up for you if you would like.

if you would like you could email the clip saxguy6423@aol.com

Click here for the video I took. Sorry it took so long but I had nothing but problems with uploading it. hope it helps you some. -Upallnite

Update : friday aug 15th . Sorry but comcast will not allow me to send a file that big.....75 megs I do not know what else to do. Any suggestions?

Edited by Upallnite

Click here for the video I took. Sorry it took so long but I had nothing but problems with uploading it. hope it helps you some. -Upallnite

Update : friday aug 15th . Sorry but comcast will not allow me to send a file that big.....75 megs I do not know what else to do. Any suggestions?

thanks that helped