VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Skyrush At Hersheypark Getting New Seats And Restraints

Yoshi

Hopefully it will be an improvement for a better ride experience. Skyrush seemed to be a ride people either loved or hated with not much in between. I only rode the coaster once or twice a season despite visiting around 8 times a season between 2016 - 2019 because of how painful the restraints were.

• Like 2

I rode this quite some time ago (2016 or so) and had no idea about the restraint issues for some people until recently. The seat configuration was a little odd but I didn't find it uncomfortable, and it seems that made me one of the lucky ones. It's good that they are putting forth an effort to make the seats/restraints more accommodating; this is a really enjoyable coaster when it's not crushing your thighs at every airtime hill.

• Like 1

It crushed my thighs on the airtime hills. I think its worse for smaller riders where the restraints are further closed causing a greater pinching effect. 

This was the best decision they could have made. They are now taking the one complaint most people have about the ride and improving it. I fully expect to see Skyrush climb up even higher in a lot of people’s rankings.

• Like 1