VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Medusa Television Commercial

You know I remember seeing commercials for it on tv, and thinking it was pretty cool. I also remember in 1999 listening to Z100 up here who had Greg T take a ride on the thing on the day it opened for the media I believe. I sat in the car on my way somewhere and listened as he broadcast over his cell phone to the radio about how the ride was going, what he felt like, and everything else and that is what made me want to get on the thing. Sad part of it is that I did not actually get on Medusa until my first trip back to the park with a season pass in 2001 and then not again until 2005. Man how time flies.

These things really make me mad. There are too many awesome things I'm missing; it always tells me to download the plugin for it, and whenever I click it, it says no plugins found! It's really unfortunate... I'd love to see all these videos, but I never get the chance.

What browser are you using. I use a few different ones and it seems to work fine but maybe I can help if its something I use as well.

I remember that commerical. There was no way I was going to ride Medusa back in 1999 (I only rode RMT and RT then, not Skull Mountain since I thought it went upside down!), but I remember hearing how someone at school waited 3 hours during that summer. I also remember walking by the ride that year and seeing a huge line.

I remember that commerical. There was no way I was going to ride Medusa back in 1999 (I only rode RMT and RT then, not Skull Mountain since I thought it went upside down!), but I remember hearing how someone at school waited 3 hours during that summer. I also remember walking by the ride that year and seeing a huge line.

I worked there that summer and the line regularly filled the queue lines and extended past the cobra roll.