VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 1 - Install The Dark Knight Coaster's Skyline

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been on it in awile, but I heard they put in new Effect's on the Brake Run a few Weeks ago. Someone said they weren't "turned on" back then though. Are they on now? We are going Tomorrow after I get done Work, I will check it out.

There are 4 count them 4 new surprises on the Dark Knight that weren't there just a few week before. If you want to spoil the surprise, they are

1.Before the lift hill, in the dark, it seems like there are a few props that look like a bomb and some other things. I could be wrong, because I may have just mistake some employees' stuff

2. During the break run, there IS a bat signal being lit

3. At the brake run, there is also a new loud fog horn sound effect

4. After the effect, a subway car wih the Joker and one of his goones comes out at you. Look to the right, it's easy to miss.

• 8 months later...

QUOTE(warnerleroy @ Jun 14 2009, 07:06 PM) There are 4 count them 4 new surprises on the Dark Knight that weren't there just a few week before. If you want to spoil the surprise, they are

1.Before the lift hill, in the dark, it seems like there are a few props that look like a bomb and some other things. I could be wrong, because I may have just mistake some employees' stuff

2. During the break run, there IS a bat signal being lit

3. At the brake run, there is also a new loud fog horn sound effect

4. After the effect, a subway car wih the Joker and one of his goones comes out at you. Look to the right, it's easy to miss.

the last one is NOT easy to miss. It hard to miss. It's great, though.

(Why I am posting on this old calender?)

I remember going on and thinking the ride was, well, dumb. But after the few changes I thought it was cool (and faster and better)! Not to mention in the loading area, I thought the train horn sound was just an extra effect, that is, untill I saw the end. My mom practically wet her pants! But now, I think the ride is much better!

(Although it could've bin a little longer)