VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Business as ususal for GA this summer

29yrswithaGApass

No matter who owns Great Adventure it will continue to be. Our Park always will draw, our market is very strong, and will always be. Let's say Six Flags goes under, and has to sell it's park's, GA will be bought by someone, and will make them money. It would be sad though if those Flags were not on the sign out front. :huh:

No matter who owns Great Adventure it will continue to be. Our Park always will draw, our market is very strong, and will always be. Let's say Six Flags goes under, and has to sell it's park's, GA will be bought by someone, and will make them money. It would be sad though if those Flags were not on the sign out front. :huh:

Welcome to Cedar Fair's Great Adventure :tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2:

I honestly would not expect to see Cedar Fair with all there debt as well.They have almost as much as Six Flags in terms of debt wise after buying out Paramount parks,now they have to sell off parks to gain some extra money.Busch is completely out of it since they don't even know what there doing with themselfs at this point.Then theres Parc who does not have the money to buy or probably even afford to operate the park since it's such a BIG park.Also Parques Reunidos also owns kind of small parks I believe but maybe they could buy up the park.Merlin is another who I think could be one of the best bets to buy GA.Some people say the company who owns Universal (Blackstone Group) that won't happen.We are on nowhere close to there level of thememing on there standards.It would take probably 2,3 years to redo our park to make it like Universal Orlando or Hollywood,hey I wouldn't mind a Mummy ride close to home though :drool5: .That's my insight :rant:

Yep SFGAdv is strong, I sometimes wonder if GAdv would do better as a independent park rather than part of a ailing chain. As far as some of the other parks, SF only leases SFOT and SFOG so the chain can't sell those two off but only can not renew their lease. SFNO I think is either some long term contract or lease deal that they are having a hard time getting out of.

Edited by The Master