VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New Ideas For Late 2009-2010

Xander

Here's my two ideas that management should think of using that I made up this morning in the shower :huh: .

1) Bring the top 1%-2% of visitors to a large meeting at the park to have discussions on what should be brought in.

2) (My favorite)- FUNOCRACY-- Bring voting kiosks to the park (like 3-4) and a mobile queue. At the kiosks, all guests (or just season pass holders) will be able to vote one of five new attractions that may be coming to the park. In the queue will be outdoor televisions that will show each of the five attractions in action. When not in use at Great Adventure, these kiosks and their queue can be moved to other Six Flags parks to do the same thing.

Just wanted to see what you guys thought of them, especially FUNOCRACY because I think tha'd be really cool and really make the guests feel like they're important.

Thanks GAcoaster

I know that they have surveys near the entrance, but most people play them off becuase they are next to other employees trying to sell items like pictures etc. and because people don't like giving out their information. The mobile kiosks would let people vote virtually anonymously and would make it in a more entertaining way much like an attraction. With the information gained by the already present surveys they could narrow down a few suggestions that Six Flags would actually want to go forth with and let the people vote on one of those few selections. The voting wouldn't have to be just attractions either but voting for any addition to the park at all (cleanliness, employee attitude etc.). Also, if they do this then we are practically guaranteed a new addition to the park each time voting comes up.