VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Coupon Book Ideas

It's almost the end of the season and I once again I find myself with an almost unused Season Pass book of coupons. It is mostly my own fault, I never remember to bring it into the park with me when we visit. However, there aren't usually any "must use" coupons in there for me besides a couple of the Bring-a-Friend-Free offers and the Your-Discount-is-Your-Age. Lately I have been able to save a lot of money with that one!

So I was thinking, what coupons would you want to see in the Season Pass Coupon Book? Please keep them realistic.

Here are a few of my ideas:

- One free ride on an upcharge attraction.

- One free round of miniature golf.

- One free tube rental.

- One free on-ride photo.

- Half-off on a Flash Pass rental.

- Bring a Friend Free on Saturday OR Sunday on Mother's/Father's Day Weekend.

Those are some great coupon ideas.

The only one I used in the book this years was 1 bring a friend for $14.99 and last year all I used was 1 bring a friend for $14.99 and 1 bring a friend free (September weekend).

A lot of the food coupons would be better if they didn't apply to stuff like family meals. I'd like to see a Buy 1 Get 1 Free burger at Johnny Rocket's or sandwich at the Carnegie Deli.

• 2 weeks later...

while at the guest relations window today, the people next to me had tickets only good for this weekend, and due to the weather they wanted to try and come next weekend, the ladies said that they will have to pay 10 dollars more to do it next weekend, and for the inconvenince to the family they gave them 4 cupon books good for the 09-10 season, i was suprised by this because i thopught that they were only for season pass holders