VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Hope For The Holidays- POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER

GAcoaster

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame they had to cancel it but if set a new date such as in late November or early December, it would be more fitting to the "holidays" moniker. But exactly how many people know about this besides us park buffs? It would be cool if they put out a small commercial, better than nothing right?

Either way I can't go because the park is about 90-100 miles away from my house & I can't drive. :(

GaFreak is right, i was ordering lunch a week back, and heard it on some radio station, I dont recall which one though. :(

I hope they re-sechulde it, It would be nice if they did it soon before the weather got cold. Though if they wait long enough maybe Ka or Nitro or something in the snow could happen? That would be odd, diffrent, and fun, riding a coaster in the snow.

Just dont make it on 12/4 I will be in NYC that day, and it would be hard to make it getting on and off of trains and that stuff, LOL.

Edited by gate6_natzi

Even if it is canceled, please still donate!! Toys for Tots is wonderful organization which brings smiles to kids faces! Toys for Tots has numerous donation drop off locations! Click the following link to find a location near you!

Toys for Tots Drop-Off Locations

Edited by CablesEric

I had a feeling it was going to be cancelled seeing how the weather was Friday. They should do it on a weekend so more people can attend and not have to rush from work. Yesterday (Sunday) would have been great with the weather being perfect for this time of year.