VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 14- Bring Shows Back to All Show Venues

It would be REALLY nice to have shows back in all the show venues including the Stunt Arena and Showcase Theater. It wold mean more chances for a break in the day to sit and relax, and being able to get into some air conditioning in Showcase is always a welcome break int he day.

You are right, all parks need a good indoor show. GA has a really good venue to use and should be used. The stunt theatre should also be used for some type of show too. With more shows, it will attract more families to the park, and it will be able to give you a break on the more busy days. Also in additon to the Stunt Arena and Showcase Theatre, I liked the water show they had at the Grandstand.

I think the Stunt Arena should host a stunt show like the one that Knott's and Cedar Point have/had:

Something like that would be fairly cheap to produce and would be a good fit for that arena since it wouldn't rely on sound to carry a story line. That arena is badly located with all the noise of Nitro and BTR, so it always made the shows hard to follow. Something with no plot and story would work fine though...

It is too damned bad that they don't have the Chariot races and other programs that they had in the beginning when the Great Arena was just that! Things that started the park in the first place should make a comeback! If you haven't or weren't old enought to have been there in the beginning, I think the video is on the site somewhere that I sent to the administrators of this site. Maybe they can provide the link and y'all will be able to enjoy Great Adventure as it was in the beginning.