VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 17- Re-introduce Lighting on Rolling Thunder

Rolling Thunder used to look absolutely AMAZING after dark with uplights shining on the white structure. Just like with the Fort, new lighting would be a great part of a rehab, and using new energy efficient LEDs could make changing colors a possibility. Picture the structure in green or purple for Fright Fest, or changing colors throughout the night.

All in all, RT needs new cars, tracks, updated brakes, a redone paint job, an updated station, and a better ride experience at night. Even though I'm all for riding RT in pitch black, new lights don't sound like that bad an idea. If this does happen, I'd like a seperate "dark" night when they don't light it for a more thrilling experience (like every sunday of something). :)

I think that if the texas giant rehab goes well we will see our classic get a full update, although i doo like the breaking system on thunder, it gives the ride that classic feel when comming into the station. Im hoping that they do relight up thunder though it would look great from Ka! and GASM. all in all thunder is great and just needs some love!