Should Susan replace Simon  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Susan replace Simon

• Yes, Susan should replace Simon
    • No, Susan shouldn't replace Simon
    • Simon should stay
    • Simon should leave and not be repalaced
    • Replace Simon with someone who isnt Susan

really people actually care about this?, how the sad is this country when Simion cowell makes headline news and theres someones son in Iraq getting shot at by some a--hole who hates america! WE may post and have a good time on this message board, but please dont forget about the US troops over sees who make it possible for us to enjoy theme parks. Stay strong Marines!

Edited by gafreak

really people actually care about this?, how the sad is this country when Simion cowell makes headline news and theres someones son in Iraq getting shot at by some a--hole who hates america! WE may post and have a good time on this message board, but please dont forget about the US troops over sees who make it possible for us to enjoy theme parks. Stay strong Marines!

A-MEN, could not have said it any better. To our US Troops thank you for the brave work you do for us, protecting our freedoms, our rights and our way of life. It is because of the actions of all of you that we have the rights that we do, and that no one can take them away. God bless all of our troops, stay safe and our country thanks you for the service you do.

Edited by gate6_natzi

Oh trust me I know and im fed up with all that kanye west Jon and kate and Tiger Woods crap, but this is just a nice topic just for the enjoyment on the fourms. I could care less about AMerican idol next year, but just thought it would be fun. But yes, we should care more about our troops then who who Tiger Woods is with now

Some consider amusement parks to be a frivolous topic as well... Generally, I find this site to be a nice diversion from the reality of serious news...

Just my $.02

• 3 weeks later...