VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Lamest Cartoons You Have Seen

GAThriller

In this topic, we are discussing the worst cartoons we have ever seen.

Here's my top 10 worst cartoons I have ever seen:

10: Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? (2002-2003)

robotjoneslogo.jpg

When show first premiered in 2002, it was a great show at first, with the main character, a 3'8" robot named Robot Jones, who at one time, had the voice of a Macintosh computer. However, in October of 2003, some idiots decided to air the second season by replacing Robot Jones' voice with a stupid kid's voice that sounded like the annoying character Rolie Polie Olie. That voice actor, Bobby Block, destroyed the show and the show's lifespan faded very quickly. Thanks for screwing up for everyone, Bobby Block.

9: Oh Yeah! Cartoons! (1998-2001)

oh_yeah_cartoons-show.jpg

With the exception of the short "My Neighbor was a Teenage Robot", Oh Yeah! Cartoons is a hideous ripoff of Cartoon Network's What A Cartoon! and a poor attempt at KaBlam!. Unlike KaBlam! and What A Cartoon!, the shorts on Oh Yeah! Cartoons! are horrible and cheesy, especially the pilots for two horrible Nicktoons, Fairly OddParents and ChalkZone, and not to mention that in the show's first season, there was NO HOST! Instead, it had random screaming kids to introduce the abomination.

8: Ben 10: Alien Force (2008-2010)

Ben-10-Alien-Force-season-3.jpg

The original Ben 10 was pretty good...but Alien Force was horrendous. Ben is now 15 years old and his cousin Gwen is 13 and Kevin is...good? What? This follow-up has NONE of the original's charm nor its humor, and all the aliens (except for Chromostone and Swampfire) are hideous ripoffs of the original aliens.

7: As Told By Ginger (2000-2006)

2660.gif

The most BORING Nicktoon ever made.

6: Fanboy & Chumchum (2009-present)

fanboy-and-chum-chum.jpg

Uninspired characters, combined with the horrible theme song and hideous CGI animation, this Nicktoon should be ripped off the air and never see the light of day!

5: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002-2006)

jimmytv_title.jpg

The 2001 movie was H-OR-R-I-F-I-C and U-N-F-U-N-N-Y, the show was even worse! The plots of every episode are idiotic and dull, the characters (except for Sheen) look like spoiled milk, the voice acting sounds ugly, and the specials are as boring as watching an unpopular, unfunny British sitcom.

4: The Mighty B! (2008-present)

30_x600_ti_bessie-mighty-b.jpg

No comment. This cartoon is just too embarrassing for a description.

3: My Life as a Teenage Robot (2003-2006)

Teenage-Robot-tv-01.jpg

Five words that describe this mess: Terrible, accursed, disgusting, pathetic, and lame.

2: The Penguins of Madagascar (2009-present)

1zgt6s2.jpg

This unfunny spinoff of the hit Madagascar movie series is not even close to be as brilliant as the movies. Out of the four penguins, Kowalski is THE WORST. His voice, unlike the movies (who he was far better in), is a ripoff of Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Dad! I hated when he says to Skipper "I'm sorry. I lost my clipboard two days ago..." and how stupid he acted in the worst episode of the show The Hidden. Ugh!! Kill Kowalski, already!

1: Post Movie SpongeBob SquarePants (2005-present)

Spongebob-Logo.PNG

In the first three seasons, SpongeBob was a fun cartoon to watch, but all that changed when the dreadful movie came out in November 2004 and all of the show's fame was corrupted. Now on its seventh, eighth season, SpongeBob and his friends all have their personalities changed. SpongeBob is now a wimpy, childish dork that cries a lot and has an annoying high pitched voice that make the Egg Monsters from Mars want to puke. Patrick acts like a huge baby that likes Brian Griffin's stupid novel and like SpongeBob, he cries a lot and they hold hands and giggle at each other like 5 year olds. Mr. Krabs is annoying and a true cheapskate now loves the number 0 and only cares about of course, MONEY!!!! Uggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! Get off the air, SpongeBob! Your time has passed!!

Honorable mentions:

Teddy Ruxpin (1985-1987?)- This cartoon is so annoying, pathetic, and underwritten, it ruined my life

Post movie Rugrats (1999-2004)- I can't stand Dil and Kimi! They're annoying and stupid!

All Grown Up! (2003-2008)- A horrible spinoff that destroyed the original Rugrats.

Rocket Power (1999-2004)- Not even close to be "EXTREME".

Wild Thornberrys (1998-2004)- Lame, boring, and uninteresting, period.

Fairly Oddparents (2001-present)- Very ridiculous plot lines, stale backgrounds and effects, and a BAD taste in music.

Lilo & Stitch: The Series (2003-2006; starting with the episode Angel)-Thanks to the episode Angel, what was once a great cartoon series is now a mindless, boring animated adventure that later created pathetic straight-to-DVD sequels: Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch and Leroy & Stitch.

ChalkZone (2002-2006)- With poor quality backgrounds and animation, horrendous songs, this has got to be E.G. Daily's WORST performance in a cartoon!

The Replacements (2006-2009)-Dumb-downed title, hilariously awful plots, and lame characters.

Total Drama Island/Action (2008-present)- A very poor combination of an animated comedy, live action game shows and dramas.

Squirrel Boy (2006-2007)- A plot about adventures of a boy and his stupid pet squirrel? Not on my watch! It was LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

The Buzz on Maggie (2005-2006)- Ugh. This cartoon ALSO ruined my life, thanks to a horrible plot, ugly characters, poor animation, and horrendous voice acting!

Disney's House of Mouse (2001-2003)- A very stupid name for this embarrassingly bad cartoon and a mockery to Mickey Mouse and friends.

And two specific Looney Tunes shorts...

Haredevil Hare (1948)- The most idiotic and diabolical Looney Tunes cartoon ever made, with a shocking opening sequence (in which Bugs refuses to fly to the moon), horrendous title card music, and I can't stand how horrible Marvin the Martian (who is one of my favorite LT characters) wearing yellow gloves, a helmet with an mismatching brown broom top and that nasally nerd voice and K9 looked like Pluto had taken a dump!

A-Haunting We Will Go (1966)- The worst Speedy Gonzales cartoon I saw was...no...not Cat Tails for Two (1953, even though I hated it because Speedy looked like a hideous gopher), but instead the tragedy known as A-Haunting We Will Go. The worst part was when Witch Hazel sang the song known as Aloha Oe. It was AWFUL!!! :(

What cartoons do you despise?
Edited by GAThriller

Family Guy is one of the lamest cartoon shows, the animation is bad, the jokes are weak and they rely on gags too much, the characters are weak and unlikeable, and the show has no plot, its just a string of weak gags.

The Brothers Flub, this was a Nicktoon so bad that it tanked and disappeared within half a season.

Other than Avatar and Spongebob, I can't think of 1 Nicktoon that is newer that I like. I miss the old stuff like Doug, Rugrats (the original 3 seasons), Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, etc.. I watched Fanboy & Chumchum for about 2 minutes and changed the channel. I wish there was a channel of late 80's and early to mid 90's Nick shows, I'd watch that all the time. I agree about the newer Spongebob, the latest episodes seem more obnoxious to me.

Edited by Yoshi

Family Guy is one of the lamest cartoon shows, the animation is bad, the jokes are weak and they rely on gags too much, the characters are weak and unlikeable, and the show has no plot, its just a string of weak gags.

The Brothers Flub, this was a Nicktoon so bad that it tanked and disappeared within half a season.

I like Family Guy, but since like Season 7, the episodes are starting to get dull such as the episode where they go to Russia when Cleveland left to star in that spinoff.

I don't remember what was The Brothers Flub. What was it that Nicktoon about again? Can you get a picture of that show?

The only thing I could find is the intro. I remember Nick was promoting it alot but I only watched half an episode before I changed the channel because it was really bad. According to Wikipedia the show only lasted 26 episodes making it the shortest Nicktoons series.

Edited by The Master

^ What was the point of making an intro longer than 30 seconds.

To pad out the show since a long intro makes good filler.

Here's another lame cartoon, Free Willy The Series.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really, anything post-2000 on any network is deplorable and a disgrace to the networks that once had some of the best cartoon lineups out there. I remember when Saturday mornings were worth getting up early to watch Fox Kidsfor Eek the Cat, Bobby's World, and the original Power Rangers, then switching over to Cartoon Network to watch some Dexter and Looney tunes, then finally make my way to Nick for Rocko, Doug, and Rugrats. Sometimes I'd shake it up with Kids WB in place of Fox because of Batman, Freakazoid, and Bonkers being awesome shows.

Kids today have such dumbed down programming that it's just painful to watch

Really, anything post-2000 on any network is deplorable and a disgrace to the networks that once had some of the best cartoon lineups out there. I remember when Saturday mornings were worth getting up early to watch Fox Kidsfor Eek the Cat, Bobby's World, and the original Power Rangers, then switching over to Cartoon Network to watch some Dexter and Looney tunes, then finally make my way to Nick for Rocko, Doug, and Rugrats. Sometimes I'd shake it up with Kids WB in place of Fox because of Batman, Freakazoid, and Bonkers being awesome shows.

Kids today have such dumbed down programming that it's just painful to watch

I agree^^ does anybody remeber for like one year in 2000 ABC would show the original Bugs Bunny Show then House of Mouse? ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
In this topic, we are discussing the worst cartoons we have ever seen.

Here's my top 10 worst cartoons I have ever seen:

10: Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? (2002-2003)

robotjoneslogo.jpg

When show first premiered in 2002, it was a great show at first, with the main character, a 3'8" robot named Robot Jones, who at one time, had the voice of a Macintosh computer. However, in October of 2003, some idiots decided to air the second season by replacing Robot Jones' voice with a stupid kid's voice that sounded like the annoying character Rolie Polie Olie. That voice actor, Bobby Block, destroyed the show and the show's lifespan faded very quickly. Thanks for screwing up for everyone, Bobby Block.

9: Oh Yeah! Cartoons! (1998-2001)

oh_yeah_cartoons-show.jpg

With the exception of the short "My Neighbor was a Teenage Robot", Oh Yeah! Cartoons is a hideous ripoff of Cartoon Network's What A Cartoon! and a poor attempt at KaBlam!. Unlike KaBlam! and What A Cartoon!, the shorts on Oh Yeah! Cartoons! are horrible and cheesy, especially the pilots for two horrible Nicktoons, Fairly OddParents and ChalkZone, and not to mention that in the show's first season, there was NO HOST! Instead, it had random screaming kids to introduce the abomination.

8: Ben 10: Alien Force (2008-2010)

Ben-10-Alien-Force-season-3.jpg

The original Ben 10 was pretty good...but Alien Force was horrendous. Ben is now 15 years old and his cousin Gwen is 13 and Kevin is...good? What? This follow-up has NONE of the original's charm nor its humor, and all the aliens (except for Chromostone and Swampfire) are hideous ripoffs of the original aliens.

7: As Told By Ginger (2000-2006)

2660.gif

The most BORING Nicktoon ever made.

6: Fanboy & Chumchum (2009-present)

fanboy-and-chum-chum.jpg

Uninspired characters, combined with the horrible theme song and hideous CGI animation, this Nicktoon should be ripped off the air and never see the light of day!

5: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002-2006)

jimmytv_title.jpg

The 2001 movie was H-OR-R-I-F-I-C and U-N-F-U-N-N-Y, the show was even worse! The plots of every episode are idiotic and dull, the characters (except for Sheen) look like spoiled milk, the voice acting sounds ugly, and the specials are as boring as watching an unpopular, unfunny British sitcom.

4: The Mighty B! (2008-present)

30_x600_ti_bessie-mighty-b.jpg

No comment. This cartoon is just too embarrassing for a description.

3: My Life as a Teenage Robot (2003-2006)

Teenage-Robot-tv-01.jpg

Five words that describe this mess: Terrible, accursed, disgusting, pathetic, and lame.

2: The Penguins of Madagascar (2009-present)

1zgt6s2.jpg

This unfunny spinoff of the hit Madagascar movie series is not even close to be as brilliant as the movies. Out of the four penguins, Kowalski is THE WORST. His voice, unlike the movies (who he was far better in), is a ripoff of Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Dad! I hated when he says to Skipper "I'm sorry. I lost my clipboard two days ago..." and how stupid he acted in the worst episode of the show The Hidden. Ugh!! Kill Kowalski, already!

1: Post Movie SpongeBob SquarePants (2005-present)

Spongebob-Logo.PNG

In the first three seasons, SpongeBob was a fun cartoon to watch, but all that changed when the dreadful movie came out in November 2004 and all of the show's fame was corrupted. Now on its seventh, eighth season, SpongeBob and his friends all have their personalities changed. SpongeBob is now a wimpy, childish dork that cries a lot and has an annoying high pitched voice that make the Egg Monsters from Mars want to puke. Patrick acts like a huge baby that likes Brian Griffin's stupid novel and like SpongeBob, he cries a lot and they hold hands and giggle at each other like 5 year olds. Mr. Krabs is annoying and a true cheapskate now loves the number 0 and only cares about of course, MONEY!!!! Uggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! Get off the air, SpongeBob! Your time has passed!!

Honorable mentions:

Teddy Ruxpin (1985-1987?)- This cartoon is so annoying, pathetic, and underwritten, it ruined my life

Post movie Rugrats (1999-2004)- I can't stand Dil and Kimi! They're annoying and stupid!

All Grown Up! (2003-2008)- A horrible spinoff that destroyed the original Rugrats.

Rocket Power (1999-2004)- Not even close to be "EXTREME".

Wild Thornberrys (1998-2004)- Lame, boring, and uninteresting, period.

Fairly Oddparents (2001-present)- Very ridiculous plot lines, stale backgrounds and effects, and a BAD taste in music.

Lilo & Stitch: The Series (2003-2006; starting with the episode Angel)-Thanks to the episode Angel, what was once a great cartoon series is now a mindless, boring animated adventure that later created pathetic straight-to-DVD sequels: Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch and Leroy & Stitch.

ChalkZone (2002-2006)- With poor quality backgrounds and animation, horrendous songs, this has got to be E.G. Daily's WORST performance in a cartoon!

The Replacements (2006-2009)-Dumb-downed title, hilariously awful plots, and lame characters.

Total Drama Island/Action (2008-present)- A very poor combination of an animated comedy, live action game shows and dramas.

Squirrel Boy (2006-2007)- A plot about adventures of a boy and his stupid pet squirrel? Not on my watch! It was LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

The Buzz on Maggie (2005-2006)- Ugh. This cartoon ALSO ruined my life, thanks to a horrible plot, ugly characters, poor animation, and horrendous voice acting!

Disney's House of Mouse (2001-2003)- A very stupid name for this embarrassingly bad cartoon and a mockery to Mickey Mouse and friends.

And two specific Looney Tunes shorts...

Haredevil Hare (1948)- The most idiotic and diabolical Looney Tunes cartoon ever made, with a shocking opening sequence (in which Bugs refuses to fly to the moon), horrendous title card music, and I can't stand how horrible Marvin the Martian (who is one of my favorite LT characters) wearing yellow gloves, a helmet with an mismatching brown broom top and that nasally nerd voice and K9 looked like Pluto had taken a dump!

A-Haunting We Will Go (1966)- The worst Speedy Gonzales cartoon I saw was...no...not Cat Tails for Two (1953, even though I hated it because Speedy looked like a hideous gopher), but instead the tragedy known as A-Haunting We Will Go. The worst part was when Witch Hazel sang the song known as Aloha Oe. It was AWFUL!!! :(

What cartoons do you despise?

The Mighty Bee should be number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :52: