VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

First Trip to GADV

Riptide

I've never been to SFGadv before and I'm going to be going on either Friday July 23 or Saturday July 24. Since it's my first time I've got some questions...

- Out of both these days, which one do you think would be the best for crowds? I saw that there was a concert on the 24th & I don't know if it'll affect attendance that much.

-Do you think that I'd be worth it to get a Gold Flash Pass?

- Is it possible to order Gold Flash Passes over the phone? And if not, do you think it would be a risk to just buy them when we get there, 'cause they might sell out?

-Does the Flash Pass Centre open early before the park does?

-What rides are the best to do first?

Thanks for the help =)

Saturdays are always the biggest crowds. If you go on a Saturday I would recommend Flashpass. You can rent the Flashpass online, but the Flashpass center opens with the Fountain area before the rest of the park. Get in at 10 (the rest of the park opens at 10:30) and go right to the Flashpass building.

Don't forget to do the Safari. It opens at 9:00, so do that from 9-10 then head over to the theme park.

If you don't get the Flashpass, I'd suggest going west first (Kigda Ka, El Toro, Bizarro, Log Flume). Do lunch at Best of the West while you're over there, then take the Sky Ride across to Nitro and the rides on the east side.

In my opioion, sundays are the best days of the week, i usally go on sundays and after 4 or 5 most rides have a very short wait, everyone seems to leave around dinner to get ready for work on monday, althougfh i was at the park today(sat) and the parking lot was quite full, there was a concert and the lines were very short, except for el toro wwich had about 30 min wait, but i walked on nitro at 3pm btr, bizarro, gasm, waited 30 min for superman, and 20 for ka, all of the rides i sat in the front row also, its really comes down to luck of what ever day u decide to go, it seems the hotter the day the less people and if it calls for rain its usally a little buiser, doesnt really make scence but thats what ive noticed this season so far