VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 1- Bring back themed music to the park's sections

Our wish for day 1-

gallery_1_288_11726.jpg

Bring back themed music. The music adds so much to the themed atmosphere of the sections that still have it (Golden Kingdom, Plaza del Carnaval), and it should be the same with all sections each having their own soundtrack rather than "Six Flags Radio" with its string of top 40 crap. Also reduce the cacophony of noise in areas like the Boardwalk. Either have background music or music at each game...not both, and not competing with each other in volume.

Thank you! This is so true! And not to mention how cheap this improvement would be to make... it's so simple yet it's not done.

Main Street - Patriotic music, fife and drum-ish stuff

Fantasy Forest - carnival music

Lakefront - nautical, piratey music

Boardwalk - 60's summer music

Frontier Adventures - banjo music

Old Country (please) - medieval music

Every good park plays 60's music somewhere in the park. Also they should always play movie music in Movietown instead of every once in a while. Everything else is ok for me.

Main Street- the modern pop music fits for me. I think thats what you should hear when entering a Six Flags park

Movietown- keeping it to just movie music would be nice.

Fantasty Forest- they should play 60's and 70's music here

Wiggles World- Perfect

Seaport - If I remember right, its ok

Boardwalk- Good, this type of music remindes me of being at a midway at a fair.

Frontier Adventures- The country music they play here is good

Plaze Del Carnaval- Perfect, although thay need to play it in the El Toro line area again.

National Park- I cant remember what they play.

Golden Kingdom- Good

Edited by Chiller

IMO, theme park music should be background tunes, with no vocals. Save the vocals for the shows/parades. Generally the vocal tracks just make you realize how bad the speakers are and the echoes get weird as you walk between speakers.

If you go to IOA, Disney, etc, the music is themed to the background and enhances the theme.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone on this. Loud pop music blaring throughout the park is comletely inappropriate. I must respectfully disagree with Chiller, this is not what you should hear when you enter a park. You should hear pleasant background music, barely noticeable, not loud pop music.

The music should also match the theming. Unfortunately, Six Flags has abandoned theming altogether, so it's hard to match music to themes that do not exist. They need to bring back theming, music included.

"Frontier Adventures" should have frontier music, not pop country.

All the music needs to be at half the level they have been playing it.

The obnoxiuos Six Flags Radio needs to go.