VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2011 Great Adventure Park Map

29yrswithaGApass

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it stinks that balins jungleland is gone, me and my boy went in there everytime we went to the park, but hopefully now he will go on the rides in safari kids, he wouldnt ride anything wiggles before, because wiggles were to BABY for him,lol

Edited by gafreak

So the Golden Kingdom is down to just Kingda Ka and Splashwater Oasis? That's sad. I'm not too "broken up" over Glow In The Park, but Saturday Night Light's was something special tough, But after all the problems with the Wind last year I figured it's days were numbered. But long live "Bugaboo"!!!!Maybe it will get a re-theme, add some "effect's". Make it go thru one of Bizarro's S-Shield's with the LED's. Just noticed looking at the map how the whole one section of the park is "Adventure Seaport" now. It includes Safari Kids, Looney Toons Seaport, Congo Rapids and Nitro. The "Nitro" area was the last part of the Park without a name.

Edited by Railer

That's too bad, hopefully within the next year or two, they can try to get the rest of the SBNO rides reopened again like the stagecoach and bumper cars as well as replace removed rides such as the Flying Wave. Bringing back Bugaboo and Tango is a good start.

Edited by Yoshi

I guess that means to go from Kingda Ka to El Toro, Rolling Thunder or Bizarro is going to be a pain now since you are going to have to go through the Boardwalk.