VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What would you like to see come to the park in 2012?

I like to see a Sky Screamer, Flying Wave, Bumper Cars, Splashdown, and improved lighting. For HH I like to see a Behemoth Bowl and a looping slide.

Edited by The Master

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see improved walkway lighting around Kingda Ka since it is very poor. Mainly the exit steps, they are pitch black dark, the park is lucky that someone has not tripped in the dark on those steps. They really need to add some lamp posts to the exit. Also the walkway between El Toro and the bridge has no lighting at all, that really needs a couple of lamp posts too. Heck they have solar floodlights that work really well now.

I definitely appose NY train to the park! The buses bring in too many people now, adding trains will be a bigger mess.

Too many people?? I know we would all like to have the park to ourselves, but isn't the idea to do more business and make more money so they can make more improvements?

I like to see NJ Transit trains aheading to Six Flags Great Adventure with new stations to stop at Jackson at end of the track, the line will start New York City to Jackson, NJ and the trains are returning from Jackson, NJ to New York City.

A line from Philadelphia to Jackson, NJ makes more sense since GADV is closer to Philly and is part of the Philly/Delaware Valley metro area.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...