VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New Stuff On AmusementPics.com

So after a couple of years of neglect, I finally decided to get some updates done on my OTHER website, AmusementPics. I've been plugging away at reformatting pages and adding content, and actually created a couple of new sub directories.

On the main site, I've posted a huge new set of photos from Busch Gardens Tampa (with still more coming!):

AP11Banner.gif

I've also updated and expanded the Postcards pages, with a bunch of new postcards posted!

PPCBanner.png

As I went through my pictures I realized I have a lot of pictures of attractions no longer at parks I've been to, so I have them now collected with a new directory:

PPPBanner.png

And I know there are a lot of theme park and coaster people who are also train people, so I decided to create a collection of theme park train photos as well:

TPTBanner.png

There's still a LOT more work I would like to get done on the site (and new sub-sites) and I will keep working on those as well as GAH so heck it out!

Looks pretty good, the Cannon Ball Creek train at Dorney is no longer used aa a haunted train ride during Haunt, in fact it never was used for Halloween since Haunt replaced Halloweekends. Both Cannon Ball Creek and the Zephyr were turned into haunted train rides during Dorney's old Halloweekends, but not in recent years with the Haunt. Also I am surprised there are no pictures of Dorney's classic Zephyr train.

Edited by The Master