VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Coming and Going

Yankees99

When you go to GA, do most of you get there when it opens and leave when it closes?

When I used to go to GA back in the day and even Magic Mountain, we made virtually an entire day out of it.

But I'm guessing many of you live pretty close to GA and have season passes so that you can come and go when you want.

I have never stayed from open to close. Most of the time I just go for around 4 - 5 hours and usually later in the day and staying until closing. Since I try to go on days when there are little to no lines, I don't need a full day to be able to get a lot of rides in.

I don't do a full day at GADV too often anymore. They messed up how they open the park so it's not worth getting there in the morning. The only time I doopening to closing are Friday FF nights. Mostly I just go to the park for a few hours in the evening.

back in the 90s it was open to close, now that im older, its more of a few hours at a time, i do do open to clodse on opening day, and a few in the summer, and every weekend durring fright fest, i usually just go for a coaster fix,lol