VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

ADVENTURE ALLEY - New for 2012!

GAcoaster

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like there aren't ANY happy workers. i see plenty of them every time I visit. The Skyway workers, who probably have one of the hardest jobs (if not THE hardest job) in the park, almost always say Hello to me and ask me How I'm doing, and How my visit is going.

Great Adventures employees are ,most of the time, very friendly. Most of Hershey's employees are proably some of the meanest and rudest people I have ever seen anywhere, ever. All of the other parks that I've been to are good, but in my opinion Great Adventure has the best. I know it can be hard to keep up the friendlyness when there is a big crowd, but they still do ok.

Personally, I think there is a distinct difference in the quality and commitment of theme park employees today as opposed to 20 years ago. Even Disney employees do not appear to be as stellar as they once were. I've worked at Great Adventure, Magic Mountain, and Disneyland and, without a doubt, I enjoyed Great Adventure the most. Incidentally, the very first time I worked at GA, it was on the Dream Street Cables. It was hard, but more fun than any other position I worked in the park.

anytime Great adventure adds rides, im all for it. the only problem i have with some of the type of flat rides that they add is, they are never as good as the ones at the boardwalk. GA bumber cars were always slow. when the had the musik express it was slow and didnt go backwards, the scrambler was slow. also, when they added a ton of flat rides yrs ago, they had no one to operate them, and were alwasy closed. i guess we will find out soon.

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to the park today for my Rediscovery training and I came across two Deja Vu cars with these logos on it ;)

Great Adventure's renewed interest in its history!

74SBPage1-1.jpg

gallery_2_33_63675.jpg

I'm so happy I got to see this!

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass

Will staffing be OK with the new rides? I know how staffing is a Problem with you guys.

They actually combined attractions and the rides department this yea. We have plenty of able operators for ea. ride! I'm getting a phone call this week saying which ride I will operate!

They actually combined attractions and the rides department this yea. We have plenty of able operators for ea. ride! I'm getting a phone call this week saying which ride I will operate!

Don't you get your home ride during ROTC?

Edited by Mike13