VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Another Six Flags Park To Receive Lo-Q Flash Pass

GAcoaster

From Thomson Financial:

Lo-Q signs agreement extension with Six Flags to install its new VQ2020 system

LONDON (Thomson Financial) - Lo-Q PLC said it has signed an extended agreement with Six Flags Inc to install its new VQ2020 system in an additional Six Flags park for the 2008 operating season.

The company said the agreement with Six Flags has been extended for all parks until 2010.

Lo-Q said it plans to replace its existing product with its new VQ2020 system in four of the existing parks before the start of the 2008 park operating season bringing the number of Six Flags parks using the VQ2020 system to seven.

Hmmm, I wonder which park?

I really wish we had an insider around :lol:

I know SFStL already has the Qbot Flash Pass while SFMM only has a paper ticket Flash Pass system (no Qbots) so maybe they will get upgraded? Still I dislike Flash Pass, I already spent good money on a season pass and parking pass why should I spend more on a flash pass? The good version is $71! that is alot. Also SFGAdv still list Splash Down on their flash pass ride list!

Edited by The Master

I'm looking forward to seeing the parks with it already get updated with the new system! With that you can reserve your rides whenever, wherever without having to scan it at the ride!

• 1 month later...
I know SFStL already has the Qbot Flash Pass while SFMM only has a paper ticket Flash Pass system (no Qbots) so maybe they will get upgraded? Still I dislike Flash Pass, I already spent good money on a season pass and parking pass why should I spend more on a flash pass? The good version is $71! that is alot. Also SFGAdv still list Splash Down on their flash pass ride list!

I have to agree here completely about the Flash Pass. There is no way that after I put down my money for the season pass and the parking pass I want to go and throwdown another seventy or so dollars just so I can reserve my ride times once I am in the park. Next thing you know people are going to be able to reserve their ride times before they even leave home to come to the parks so they will be able to walk in and ordely journey around the park meeting their reservation times while the rest of us are on line waiting. I just dislike the concept as a whole, especially for the passes that allow you to reserve multiple rides at one time. Disney has it right with their system built right into your tickets, and a limit of one attraction reservation at a time.

I rarely use Flashpass, but when I do, I think it's the greatest thing ever.

Every time I've brought guests to the park for just one day, it has meant we could do everything and have a great day. If it's just one of our "regular" trips to the park, we jump on rides when lines are short, and skip them if lines are long. It's a great benefit for anyone who has to do it all in one day.