VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 19- Host night events at Hurricane Harbor

The park does have buyouts from time to time and the lighting around the towers and pools are all more than adequate, the problem is that the path lights are very weak and they require bringing in light towers to keep someareas safely illuminated. If they put in better path lights around the park, they could definitely be open later and have special night events.

I can't imagine underwater lighting being that difficult to add, and I don't believe that it would cost them too much. What I think would cost them a lot to do is have it open every hot night, because the lights will burn out very fast.

They have LED bulbs for underwater lighting that have very long lives.

I go to GReat Adventure every year (sometimes multiple times). But, I've never been to Hurricane Harbor. Is it any good compared to other water parks?

When it first opened it was excellent. But over the years... some could argue that it has been neglected. There are a ton of water parks out there that are better than how Hurricane Harbor is now.