VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

MEDIA DAY- Photo Trip Report: May 17th, 2012

29yrswithaGApass

Very nice picture trip report, Harry, and it was great riding with you yesterday. Your photos from aloft are simply stunning, and I even see myself in more than one of them. The video I shot while riding came out ok, but I really should've used my helmet cam (CMOS lens) as my standard point-and-shoot's CCD lens was a bit jittery as we were spinning rapidly. Nevertheless, I will splice together the best parts and post to my Sky Screamer Trip Report BLOG this weekend.

Once again, though, I can't stress enough how awe-inspiring your pictures are of the park below and the swings in front - NICE JOB !!! :Wow:

Once again, though, I can't stress enough how awe-inspiring your pictures are of the park below and the swings in front - NICE JOB !!! :Wow:

Coming from the "King of Aerial Photos" this is quite a compliment! Thanks Phil, and it was great seeing and riding with you yesterday. We'll have to do it again next year!

I am assuming cameras were aloud on the ride only because it was Media Day. Great Pictures.

Thanks to you as well Chiller, and yes, the cameras were only allowed during the media event. That's disappointing to me too, but it makes a whole lot sense!