VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Splash Water Oasis

While Splash Water Oasis was a nice addition it probably was installed as an intended replacement for Koala Kanyon. The two attractions coexisted for just one season and Koala Kanyon was SBNO in 2006 and then removed. At least Splash Water Oasis is much more elaborate than the showerhead in Bugs Bunny Natioinal Park! :P

While Splash Water Oasis was a nice addition it probably was installed as an intended replacement for Koala Kanyon. The two attractions coexisted for just one season and Koala Kanyon was SBNO in 2006 and then removed. At least Splash Water Oasis is much more elaborate than the showerhead in Bugs Bunny Natioinal Park! :P

It has lost it's appeal though. Splash Water Oasis is washed out and I rarely see kids in the area. They should just scrap the Oasis. :(

It has lost it's appeal though. Splash Water Oasis is washed out and I rarely see kids in the area. They should just scrap the Oasis. :(

It has only been open for one weekend so far (operating Memorial Day to Labor Day) and it was packed with kids last Saturday. Did you maybe see it when it was closed? I have never seen a shortage of kids in there.

The Oasis is always crowded. The Park needs something similar on the "Seaport" side for the Kids to cool off in on hot Summer days. Seaport is the only kids section without a water element to it. And considering how the "Fun Factory" is baisically an oven in the summer, something to cool off in would be greatly appreciated.