VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

El Toro Ranked #1 Again!

GAcoaster

I know I forgot to post when it was time to vote this year (I've been a little busy with my new job), but once again El Toro took the #1 position in the Mitch Hawker Wood Coaster Poll for 2012!

woodpollresults2012.jpg

It's interesting that El Toro has actually gained in popularity over the #2 & #3 coasters (I guess they're not wearing as well).

Interesting that all four of the INTAMIN pre-fab coasters are ranked in the top 10 in the world and surprising that more haven't been built with that track record.

• 1 month later...

Love El Toro, but im still glad Phoenix is still in the top 5. What an exciting coaster at such a small park. Now that is a classic!!!! But El Toro is still my #1. Just hope it wont get "loose" and turn into a "Mean Streak". It hasn't felt as "tight" as it used to be...

Actually, this polls weights each coaster equally no matter the number of voters that rode it, and bases the rankings on comparisons by riders who rode both. That's why rides like T-Express can still do well. Only 19 people who responded to the survey rode it, but they ranked it higher than some of the other coasters that more people rode.