VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Millennium Force VS. Nitro

Millennium Force VS. Nitro  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win? Who will lose? You decide!

• Millennium Force 2000
    • Nitro 2001

Round 2

This time were looking at Cedar Point's and Great Adventure's best coasters. Millennium Force a 310 foot intamin giant with a speed to prove it, and Nitro a hyper charged 230 foot B&M with one of the best roller coaster drops in the world. What's your favroite? Sorry Nitro but the Force beats you by a mile. Buts thats just my opinion. Still all ears :bigear: .

Edited by Coasterharrison'98

I love MF but I think Nitro is better for pure excitement when I take my 2 kids. Its 4 across and when we ride it we lift up our hands and legs. MF is fun and I would not mind having a coaster like that at Gadv (rather have I305) but Nitro's load times are faster and line is always bearable when we go.

I love MF but I think Nitro is better for pure excitement when I take my 2 kids. Its 4 across and when we ride it we lift up our hands and legs. MF is fun and I would not mind having a coaster like that at Gadv (rather have I305) but Nitro's load times are faster and line is always bearable when we go.

I thought that MF was better because of the fast lift hill... When you scream because of speed when your going up a lift hill you know its good! you forgot to vote!!

Millenium Force has so much wasted track, while every single bit on Nitro is pure excitement. Whether its almost blacking out or getting some good floater airtime. I would have picked Millenium Force if it had more of that. I'm starting to think youre a Cedar Point Fanboy ;)

Millenium Force has so much wasted track, while every single bit on Nitro is pure excitement. Whether its almost blacking out or getting some good floater airtime. I would have picked Millenium Force if it had more of that. I'm starting to think youre a Cedar Point Fanboy ;)

Don't say that... el toro is still my favorite woody and bizzaro is my favorite looping coaster!

• 1 month later...