VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure's new Season Dining Pass

29yrswithaGApass

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be purchasing Great Adventure's new Season Dinning Plan this year?

• No, I will not.
    • Yes, the regular dining pass ($69.99)
    • Yes, the dining pass with Fright Fest (74.99)
    • Yes, the regular dining pass with Hurricane Harbor (89.99)
    • Yes, the dining pass with Fright Fest and Hurricane Harbor (94.99)

I'm going to get it with the Fright Fest add on for convenience more than anything else. In the past, I always either stopped at WaWa before going to the park or after going to the park or waiting until I got home to eat. Now I don't have to plan my trips around going to the park in between meal times so much since I refused to pay $10+ for a meal in the past. I don't know if I am going to get to the park over 20 times this season like I did last year but even if I get there 15 times, and half the time get 1 meal (since if I go there for half the day when I have work the same day, I'll only be there for 1 meal) and the other half get 2 meals, that's still around 22 meals and barely over $3 per meal.

With 4 season passes for the family i'm not getting 4... just too expensive. What I am planning to do is either get 1 or 2. My wife hardly goes so it's not worth it for her. My daughter and I go the most so I might get 1 or 2. We usually split the meals when we decide to purchase meals in the park to save money anyway. We will still bring lunch because we like taking a break and sit out on the truck and people going into the park at 12-1pm while we already hit most of the coasters. So getting 1 or 2 meal passes would kind of being like a snack in the park and if just my daughter and I go, we dont have to bring a lunch.