VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Great Adventure's Official 2008 Ride Line-up

29yrswithaGApass

I don't think any rides can reall be considered safe anymore. Even relatively new rides, if they were to befall a major breakdown or problem might be subject to some scrutiny by the park. While it is unlikely, it is impossible for us to determine exactly what the mentality of the brass within Six Flags really is. I will agree though that the ratios of removals to additions is stageringly negative lately especially considering the new additions seem to keep being coasters which not everyone enjoys or can ride.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HH might actually see a new ride relatively soon, possibly even before SF goes about bringing in some new rides to the park. There has been a decent amount of time since HH's last new attraction and it is probbaly a bit cheaper to open and maintain some of the attractions that could go in there. Not saying it would be anything significantly major, but I think it could happen. After the Dark Knight and possible another coaster in 2009, the park will probably finally begin to see some new flat typed rides so SF could have a couyple of years where spending is limited to one attraction in GA to look into HH.

• 3 weeks later...

Noooo...It´s so sad to see them dismantlin the Space Shuttle! Does anybody know what they are going to do with it? We had one here in Sweden at Liseberg and i hate them for rebuilding it into a silly swinging ship ride. This is by far the best flat ride ever! Is it up for sale?

I really wish i could rescue one of the greatest flat rides in time.

I just loved them, you should´ve seen the one we had. So beatyful it was, and what a magnificent ride it was!!!

I hat etoo see The Intamin/Giovanola Starships go. *sighs*

I so hate when the parks does this to them. Why don´t sell them off? It´s a great ride, superb! How many flats kan offer the riders a thrill and holds 50 passengers at the same time??

These boring and painful Huss Top Spins seems to meet the same destiny now. Lisebergs here in Sweden was so worned out, they scrapped it!

But they rebuilt our L-S-S. That was so stupid of them. It wa sone of the most awesome looking rides ever, and the program they ran on it made you dizzy for sure!

It´s so sad to see your Space Shuttle go. I thought it was in perfect condition? It looked like that! And they are not so technically advanced as the flats today, so less parts that can broke and Inamin is for sure still in business so the problem for spareparts won´t be too big.

BTW. I so love your article here about the Looping Starship!

Is there anyone who has more photos of Space Shuttle?

I´m so freaked out on these rides, so i´m going to build a model of them and need as many photos as possible to make it look like the real thing!

Theme parks was better in the end of the 90´s in my opinion!