VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Great Adventure Announces June 2013 Special Events

Source: Six Flags Great Adventure

Six Flags Great Adventure Announces June 2013 Special Events

Christian Celebration with Mercy Me—June 8at 6 p.m.

Six Flags Great Adventure and STAR 99.1 present the CELEBRATION Christian concert June 8 at 6 p.m. at the Northern Star Arena. The concert will feature Christian rock band Mercy Me and is free with theme park admission or a season pass. Visit http://star991.com/index.php/events/celebration-2013 for more event information.

Survival Run—June 15

The Survival Run will bring its popular obstacle course mud run to Six Flags Great Adventure June 15. This family-focused 5k race will challenge runners to climb, crawl and jump over cargo nets, mud pits and several other hurdles along the route. The race will take place in heats, with the first one beginning at 9 a.m. A separate ticket is required to participate in the event and will include theme park and water park admission. Visit http://thesurvivalrace.com/new-jersey-5k-obstacle-race/ for ticket packages and pricing.

Brew Ha Ha! Craft Beer Festival—June 15

Six Flags Great Adventure will host its second annual Brew Ha Ha Craft Beer Festival June 15 with samplings from local and national breweries, an all-you-can-eat meal and special comedy show featuring Don Jamieson following the beer sampling. The festival takes place in the Catered Picnic Grove at 4:30 p.m. for the general session and 4 p.m. for season pass holders. The show begins at 8 p.m. in the Showcase Theater. Visit http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/events/BeerFest.aspx for more information regarding tickets and pricing.

Foreigner Concert—June 16 at 7 p.m.

Foreigner will return to Six Flags Great Adventure June 16 to rock the Northern Star Arena at 7 p.m. Guests can enjoy such hits as “Cold As Ice,” “I Want to Know What Love Is,” “Hot Blooded,” “Jukebox Hero” and “Double Vision.” The concert is presented by MIKE AND IKE®, sponsored locally by Broadway’s Rock of Ages and is included with theme park admission or season pass.

Praise in the Park with Mary Mary—June 22

Six Flags Great Adventure and WLIB will team up for Praise in the Park, a live gospel concert in the Northern Star Arena featuring Mary Mary. Concert is included with theme park admission or Season Pass and begins at 6 p.m.

I'm glad to see all the events are on weekends since I always try to plan trips on weekdays during daily operations and any concerts or events on weekdays could make it way more crowded than normal.

• 4 weeks later...