VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Hurricane Harbor dress code

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think water rides and pools should have swim suit only rules?

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

I think you should have to wear a swimsuit while on any slides or in the lazy river or wavepools but they should continue to allow shirts to be worn on the non body slides.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that rule in the theme park. I wish SF would follow CP's lead here (among many other areas) and clump water rides together in one small section where shirts and shoes are not required. SF parks rarely even offer lockers by water rides unless they're enforcing a no loose article policy. By contrast, it's so easy to throw stuff into a locker at CP and ride all three nearby water rides in a swimsuit and flip flops, and then change back without having to worry about a soaked-through shirt and soggy socks and shoes. I know most SF parks don't group their water rides near one another, which complicates things somewhat, but that kind of shortsighted planning fits right in with the lack of guest-centric thinking that this issue stems from (and that has arguably become the chain's hallmark).