VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Indiana Beach Sold- Under New Management

GAcoaster

The other day, the family owned Indiana Beach Park was sold to the owners of a neighboring RV park, and according to Screamscape they've already started cleaning house and replacing management. It looks like the former GM of GA is now going to run the place...

Park News - (2/22/08) First off I’m going to start this off with a disclaimer. I have not been able to verify or prove any of this yet, so take it all as a rumor right now until we get some verification. That said it seems that despite a rumored agreement to prevent this from happening, one of the long time Indiana Beach family members (Ruth Davis) was let go from the park. From what I’ve been told Ruth may have been the only member of the Spackman family to work at the park her entire life and served as Indiana Beach’s Operations and Human Resources Manager. On the new management side of things, we’ve heard a few disappointing facts about who the Morgan family has chosen to run their park, a Rick McCurley. From what our sources tell us Rick was actually fired from his previous posts at Six Flags and Cypress Gardens which doesn’t bode well for Indiana Beach. Anyone know more?