VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Green Lantern Vs. Mantis

Green Lantern Vs. Mantis  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Whichh is a better Stand-up coaster?

• Green Lantern (Great Adventure)
    • Mantis (Cedar Point)

We all know that Great Adventure and Cedar Point can be described as "the parallels" because of each of the parks massive likeness towards each other. So both parks have almost near identical coasters (KK&TTD) There stand-ups are also nearly the same model. Great Adventure recently recived theres while cedar point has had theirs for over a decade. I overal enjoyed Green Lantern better because of the smoother layout lacking the trim on the first drop unlike mantis. So thats just my opinion, whats yours?

Gimmie the biz, in the comments! :discosmile:

Edited by Coasterharrison'98

I thought Mantis was alot smoother than Green Lantern but i rode Mantis from 2000-2007. It could have gottne rougher since then. Green Lantern seems to bang my head around too much and seems to hurt my daughter's legs but she could not remember Mantis hurting her so much.

I thought Mantis was alot smoother than Green Lantern but i rode Mantis from 2000-2007. It could have gottne rougher since then. Green Lantern seems to bang my head around too much and seems to hurt my daughter's legs but she could not remember Mantis hurting her so much.

I think it all has to deal with the seat you sit in. Some times on our local stand-up the ride can be smooth or painful.

Edited by Coasterharrison'98

Yeah I have had some rides at the coarter that were smooth and others that give me a headache. I also think it has to do with how low or high the restraint is. I notice that if the restraint locks too high it can cause more headbanging