VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom - NOW OPEN!

GAcoaster

^ Ok yeah, those were probably the additional support looking things that is aw but there are 3 yellow parts attached to the face of ka and one in the back of the tower, couldn't see well enough to actually see what it was though.

edit- Looked almost like the yellow things in this photo, but had 3 across and one in the back where the cables would go down.

1901255_10151987570058513_654562571_n.jp

Edited by jdc12192

^Especially when the only thing supporting you is wires! I can't wait to see that view atop Zumanjaro, though. Something there really isn't time for on Kingda Ka.

That is what makes me so anxious about zumanjaro. I have watched POV's in the past and paused while the train was at the top and can't help but think my god they are going to have you sitting up that high for a few seconds that will probably see like an eternity!

From the looks of it the center "track" is going to be off center and closer to the down side of KA. Seems they also have the brakets for each of the tracks welded to KA. You can see them right under that first cat walk

i looks like on themeparkreview port adventura is getting i mini kingda ka and a mini zumanjaro for 2016. why do i say mini? because they have announced it only be the tallest and fastest in EUROPE. (if you dont know we dont live in europe.) so i dont think anyone has to worry of zumanjaro having its record broken. http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1424146#p1424146