VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Bizzaro Vs. Hydra The Revenge

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Bizzaro
    • Hydra: The Revenge

Round 4: All right floorless time!

We all probably know about Bizzaro being the world's first "Floor-less" coaster. This ride does not disappoint, in fact rides like this never seem to get old to me. Another great floorless coaster is Hydra: The Revenge at Dorney Park. While not having as many inversions it does use terrain to its advantage and a straight (no curve) down drop is always fun.

But I have to tip my hat to Bizzaro because I value its longer ride time and more inversions.

That's just my opinion though, whats yours?

Gimmie the biz, in the comments :discosmile:

Edited by Coasterharrison'98

I like Bizarro a lot more than Hydra. As mentioned Bizarro is a longer coaster plus it has a vertical loop which is my favorite inversion. I also like the interlocking corkscrews.

Hydra is an ok ride but my 2nd least favorite B&M coaster (Superman is my least favorite). I don't really like the jojo roll at the beginning of the ride and I don't like how it rattles/vibrates almost the entire ride. I also don't like how it almost goes from inversion to inversion without much in between the inversions. I like the inclined dive loop though.

I try to ride Bizarro more than once each trip to Great Adventure compared to Hydra where I don't ride the coaster every visit and very rarely ride the coaster more than once in the same day.

hydra is unique that is has a twist right when you leave the station, i was also surprised by the drop. You feel the drop more on hydra. Bizarro is definetly better! I miss the smooth ride of Medusa. Age probably has something to do with it though.