VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

1991 Commercial Spot

Hey guys. In going through some old videos that my girlfriend and I were converting to DVD's, we came accross this Commercial for the 1991 Operating Season. It's a short little 30 second clip but I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks to the GAH team for taking the time to put the clip on the site. Enjoy! :)

Please respond with something that relates to the topic at hand. In this case, that would be the commercial.

That's actually my girlfriend whose tape the commercial was pulled from. I think she was just commenting on it being a good thing it was taped since the commercial aired during the taped version of Alice in Wonderland.

Sadly, only two of those rides referenced in the commercial still exist (GASM and Rapids). Six Flags obviously used this commercial for Great America too. The narrator even states we are going to "shock you", referring to Great America's Shockwave coaster. I would imagine the stand-up coaster pictured in the spot is Iron Wolf at SFGAm.